Friday 24 October 2008

Angelina: I'll Marry Brad

Angelina Jolie has been speaking to Vanity Fair, Italia.

"When we first met I already had a child," she tells the publication, "We didn't live together and we adopted Zahara. Usually people fall in love and and everything revolves around people getting married. Children are an afterthought."

"We've done everything the wrong way around, but sooner or later the children will ask, you know, they watch films and ask questions," Jolie, 33, said. "They want to know why Shrek and Fiona got married and we haven't." (Pitt has said he won't wed Jolie until gay marriage is made legal.)

"I have never been to a fashion show and I hate shopping," she continues. "The rapport between fashion and celebrity has something slimy that I don't like. So that's why I choose clothes that truly correspond to me."

Her favorite Red Carpet moment? "There is no reason to feel nervous on a red carpet. In May last year at Cannes I smiled a little more because Brad had dirty trousers and one of the children had weed on him."

No comments: